We help young people from 3 months old to 20 years old find their voice and develop their sense of value through our innovative and engaging arts programmes.
Graffiti is a registered charity and we rely on funding and donations to connect with children and help them fulfil their creative potential.
You can donate monthly, or choose to make a one-off donation. Here’s what your donation can do:
- Acorn €10 – one drama workshop for one child
- Bud €20 – creative writing workshop where a child gets a printed copy of a book they help to write
- Blossom €50 – helps us to give a family the opportunity to enjoy a piece of theatre together
- Roots €150 – a scholarship for one year for our youth theatre
- Branches €250 – a drama workshop for an entire school class
- Canopy €500 – brings a theatre production to a school
- Mighty Oak €1000 + a new piece of theatre for young audiences
Gifts of €21 per month or €250 per year allow us to claim tax relief (for ROI tax payers only) by filling out a simple form, which means we get €365 for your €250.